Skip to main content

Introductions, handshakes and our journey together - the first post

So UTTT (Let’s just call me UT, keep it simple. Or Utty? That’s more charming I guess. I can be charming. Let’s be charming together) what kind of blog is this? 

Should I be reading it in the kitchen while franticly going through my fridge to discover that I actually have zero of the ingredients your blog takes for granted when describing “8 fantastic meals you can make right now from things you have in your fridge, you will never believe number 5”?

Fuck this picture
Or maybe I should be reading it when I am at the store to get some of those ingredients and discover that my bank balance does not approve of these purchases since even though I may be a grown up I budget like a 5-year-old (In short: “What do we want? Let’s get it until someone tells me to stop”). 

Budgeting blogs are boring though, right? So useful and responsible. I should totally make one, in… a while. Not right now. 

Maybe it’s a blog with pictures of semi-dressed attractive people and lewd writing? Well, I guess to a degree? The writing is fine, no problem. I’ll let you guys know if I find some attractive people. I rarely find them, obviously since I am so ridiculously attractive myself that my standards are really high. 

Now you’re thinking this is a blog where I’ll be continuously lying to you and I can tell that you are indeed getting better at this guessing game because that is also somewhat true. Good job you! 

Up until this point you were going about your day thinking you had actually done nothing of value this entire week, but I’m here to tell you that you are wrong. You are starting to understand this blog, together with me, and that’s fucking valuable. So yeah, let’s go with that. And feel free to suggest what we should talk about together, first thing coming up is breast cancer! Cause everybody loves that shit. (Yeah, I'll explain it later)  

Feel free to comment your suggestions so I can ignore them and judge you while telling you that you are a valuable contributor to this blog (Hint: you’re not). 

I could have worked more on this signature, but as with many things in my life I told myself "ehhhh good enough, sort of". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas eve and what Jesus can teach us about mental illness

So today it's Christmas eve and a lot of us are hurdled around a dead tree to celebrate the birth of Jesus who some time after died nailed to pieces of dead trees. - A beautiful and wondrous tradition. However, Christmas can also be a difficult time, especially for those of us who suffer from mental illness . We might not have anyone to share the holidays with because we have isolated our self or pushed everyone else away by unintentionally acting like selfish assholes . Often a combination. The majority of us also have mental illness in our families, usually one parent is affected, sometimes both (genetic Jackpot?).  Mental illness is heritable and it can make you feel helpless. Like you were always destined for self-destruction, self-criticism and all the other self-isms we rather be without. This Christmas however, try to take comfort in Jesus. He was the child of a homeless clearly deranged woman (probably Schizophrenic) who claimed God impregnated her, and slept in stab

Let us take a drive together

Imagine you are driving along some dark country road, it’s raining and you have limited visibility. Even though you are in this two-ton metal cage moving faster than any animal (face it, you have animalistic tendencies, you pervert ) should move that’s not what’s concerning you. Because your sight is limited further by that soul crushing introspection that just must happen at this precise moment.  What am I doing with my life?  How come I did drunk-pull-ups at the Christmas party 3 years ago?  Why am I not a famous rock star when I took piano lessons for 10 months in my tweens? Thump. Yeah, thump! (No, not Trump, Jesus) Imagine that. Suddenly when you were approaching real Descartes level shit a body hits your car. You slam the breaks without thinking. The car stops, your hands squeeze the steering wheel. There is a body on the windshield . Now let us get real, let us get down to the real question: Do you, as an act of pure instinct, turn on the windshield wipers? - Since af